1. Be more patient and less "yelly" with my children (and husband).
2. Have more alone time with my husband.
3. Stay strong and keep spending less!
4. Shop local. (I have a "Made in China" boycott going on now - sorry if I have any Chinese friends...Must.Support.America!) Seriously though, this is especially true with food. We are joining a milk/egg/chicken delivery service to support a local farm this year. They use REAL milk bottles and their chickens roam. They are also working to be fully self-sustainable by 2015! I am so excited to be making a difference just by buying my milk, eggs, and chicken somewhere responsible.
5. Try AGAIN to have a garden. Last year, 25 spinach seedlings got washed away in a thunderstorm and the squirrels ate all the red tomatoes and peppers. This year, we will use borders around the soil and have an archery set and a BB gun...(can you eat squirrels? they are free range...) Oh, yeah, and actually weed the garden.
6. For the final resolution, drum roll please....
WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS??? PLEASE SHARE!